Deliver value to stakeholders, or else
When leading your organisation to become data-enabled, you need to deliver value fast, or you quickly become a very visible item on a balance sheet somewhere, and people start saying, What am I getting for this?
In other words, If you haven't got an early success factor, then you're probably not going to get another one. Of course, You don't need top-down sponsorship to build a model, but you do need top-down sponsorship to change the process
IDEGO is helping people understand the value you can bring by delivering your first high-impact projects to build the credibility of your team and give you the mandate to continue and then accompany you on all of the stages of 3E data strategy.
Example projects from stakeholders’ perspective:
- long-term forecast of who to hire based on attrition etc.
- pricing optimization,
- inventory forecasting,
- understanding customers better than anybody else,
- better recommendations, ranges and promotions,
- range rationalisation,
- offering the best selection of products,
- use data to optimise marketing efforts.
The actual steps that may be required:
- aggregate disparate sources of data
- build a new data platform
- ensure accuracy, consistency, and reliability of data
- fill the skill gap and offset turnover
- Increase model accuracy
- make the data governance program operational
- remove silos and make the data available to the whole organisation
- create a wholesale approach to how to bring data to the company
- improve data pipelines
- implement a data literacy program
- Integrate, e.g. SAP with Snowflake
- Turn BI into full stack data department
Our tech stack and capabilities
Google Big Query
Azure Machine Learning
Migration, optimization and modernisation on Azure, GCP, AWS
Software engineering and modernisation from ideation to deploying and maintenance