Last updated: 09.11.2021
We care about your privacy and we would like you to feel comfortable while using our services. That’s why we are providing you with essential information about the rules of processing your personal data by us, as well as about cookies, which are used by our Website. This information was prepared in compliance with GDPR, which is the General Data Protection Regulation.
"Idego Group" Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
Al. Zwycięstwa, 96/98
Entered into the National Court Register – Register of Entrepreneurs, by the District Court of Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the NCR number (KRS): 0000350282, with National Business Registry Number (REGON): 220968398, tax number (NIP): 5862250789, with the share capital of PLN 30 000.
If you use our services, especially the contact form available on the Website, you will be asked to enter your personal data there.
Your personal data is processed by us for the purposes mentioned below, which are connected to functioning of this Website and providing services offered there.
- providing services available on the Website,
- direct marketing.
- the Services Agreement or any activities taken upon your request in order to conclude the Services Agreement (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- your consent given on the Website – if you decide to give such consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
- our legitimate interests including processing the data in order to establish, enforce or defend any legal claims by the Parties (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR):
- our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) consisting in:
- direct marketing,
- processing the data for analytical and statistical purposes,
- surveying your satisfaction with the services we provide.
- voluntary, however in some cases it may be essential for concluding the agreement
- exclusion from the Website services
The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
We may suit some content to your needs by automated means, i.e. profiling, with the use of your personal data. Profiling consists in an automated assessment of the products or services you may be interested in, based on your foregoing activities, and displaying product and service adverts profiled in this way.
Profiling we perform does not result in making decisions bearing legal consequences for you, nor influencing you in any significant way.
Your data shall be processed only for the period during which a legal ground for it continues to exist, until the time when:
- the possibility to enforce any possible claims related to this Agreement concluded between the Website and the Parties ceases to exist, or
- you withdraw the consent for processing your data, if it was the basis of it, or
- your objection against processing your personal data is accepted – in case when the basis of processing your data was a justified interest of a controller or the data was processed for the purpose of direct marketing (including profiling)
- depending on which of these shall be applicable in a given case and which shall occur as the latest.
While processing your personal data, we are applying organizational and technical means that are compliant with the governing law, including securing the connection with SSL certificate.
In addition, you are entitled to demand:
- an access to your personal data,
- its rectification,
- limiting the scope of its processing,
- demanding to transfer your data to a different controller.
You also have the right to:
- object at any time against your data processing:
- or the reasons related to your particular situation – against processing the data connected to you, based on Article 6(1)(f)GDPR (i.e. legitimate interests pursued by the controller),
- if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, within the scope of such direct marketing data processing.
Our Website, just like the majority of internet websites, uses so-called cookie files (cookies). These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (a computer, phone, etc.);
- allow you to, i.a. use all the Website features;
- do not cause any changes in your device settings.
At any time, with the correct settings of your internet browser, you can:
- delete cookie files,
- block the use of cookie files in the future.
- saving information about your session,
- making the Website features available.
In order to find out how to manage cookie files, including turning them off in your browser, you can use the help file available in your browser. You can read the information regarding this topic by pressing the F1 button in your browser. What is more, you can find appropriate guidelines on the following subpages, depending on your browser:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
If you do not turn off the use of cookie files in the settings of your browser, therefore you agree to their use.
You can find more information on cookies in Wikipedia
We are using third party services, which may receive your data.
Below, there is the list of possible recipients of your data:
- persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law agreements and supporting our current activity,
- hosting provider *,
- email provider *,
- office suite provider*,
- the party facilitating the optimization of the Website*,
- the Website chat provider *,
- social platforms *,
- CRM system provider *,
- relevant public organs within the scope we are obliged to share the data with them.
* In connection to the above, your personal data may be processed also by the parties outside the European Economic Area. Nevertheless, we ensure the same level of protection as provided for in the provisions of the GDPR for all Personal Data processed by us. Moreover, where we transfer your Personal Data outside the EEA, we always use appropriate safeguards, such as standard agreements approved by the European Commission, and ensure that your data remains secure at all times and that your rights are protected.
Would you like to exercise your rights concerning personal data?
Maybe you would like to ask about something related to our rules of processing your personal data?
Email us: email@example.com