At Idego Group, you’ll work with people who find pleasure in programming and have deep knowledge about variety of technologies. You’ll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development, including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects.
We provide quality and give ourselves a lot of autonomy, common sense and general friendliness.
● Building long-term relationships with clients and software development teams
● Building and grooming project backlogs, establishing priorities and communicating them
● Production of technically-focused user stories, and collaboration with team members to ensure accuracy and feasibility
● Maintain the functional quality of the work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria
● Establish goals and metrics to measure effectiveness after release, then monitor and report on progress
● You’ll be also in charge of providing optimum process and workflow
● 2 years experience in managing software development teams in international environment
● Good knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies, and tools
● Great technical and non-technical communication skills, also in English
● Ability to understand abstract, complex systems from technical descriptions as well as complex business and technical issues
● Work environment with zero micromanagement – we cherish autonomy
● 100% remote work (unless you want to work from our HQ Gdynia), recruitment & onboarding
● 100% paid holidays (26 working days)
● Paid leave (2 weeks) if you feel sick or dizzy
● Really cool seaside apartments available for free for both leisure & work
● Experienced team from 4 to 15+ years in commercial projects
● Unique #memes channel 😉
● Private medical insurance (basic dental services included) and Multisport
● We want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you crazy amount projects to cover, nor huge corporation where you are an “employee XYZ”. At Idego – you matter!
● And yes, we also have fruits, snacks, parties, and all that nice stuff 🙂
Apply for IT Project Manager position
Do you have more questions? Something went wrong?
Contact our HR team:[email protected]
You decide what is the most
important stuff to do. The
results are the most important!
However our office is always
open, you may work with us
100% remotely and adjust your
working hours to keep maximum
work -life balance!
We have our own apartament
(or even two) in the heart of
Gdynia. You can always come
and be closer to the office
and of course the Baltic Sea!
You can work with one of our
foreign client or you can work
in project for one of the
biggest companies in Poland.
Every friday we arrange
english lesson with native
Your health is important for us,
so in Idego you have access to
private medical health care.
At our office you'll find free
drinks, fruits and snacks.
Moreover, each Friday we
arrange company’s lunch.
You will get a Multisport card
that allows to take care of your
health after work. Use the
pool, gym or other activities.
Or contact us at: