Social Media Specialist
Place of work: Gdynia/remote
We are Python/Django/JS masters and we build great apps for clients worldwide! We do find pleasure in programming, using the latest technologies and software, as well as Agile project management techniques.
We also provide Idego - unique relaxed atmosphere and set of benefits, that grants you optimum conditions for work and personal development.
We care! And currently we want to bring more news about Idego to the world.
- You'll be responsible for enhancing our worldwide communication through Idego social media channels and our website
Our common goal will be presenting Idego as we are (and we do have great qualities!) - we want to trust your autonomy and expertise to collaboratively define best strategy and choose just the right toolset.
On daily basis, you'll be in touch with our Business Development, HR, Graphic Design - and the whole team if needed.
Ideal candidates will have
- Portfolio of achievements in similar role
- Experience in management of social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and fluency with automation tools
- The superpower of creating impactful and engaging content especially in English
- Passion for software development ( actually how could one not have? :))
- Experience in designing and executing social media marketing campaigns
- Ability to work autonomously & achieve given targets, but with appreciation for the good atmosphere within a team
- Ability to combine creativity with self-discipline and meticulousness
- Competitive salary and reasonable targets
- Fair and friendly style of cooperation
- Convenient form of contract
- Opportunity to nurture your creativity, autonomy and expertise in the most rapidly evolving area of business
- Fresh fruits and drinks, social room with PS4 and table soccer, english lessons
- We are also remote friendly - you may work from our beautiful office, home, or even your favourite coffee shop!
Work with us on great projects.